Thursday 17 June 2010

WORLD CUP-LATEST PREDICTIONS FOR THURSDAY 17 JUNE

WORLD CUP PREDICTIONS FOR TODAY'S GAMES:

Argentina 2-2 South Korea

I think Argentina will be surprised by the levels of fitness and teamwork of the Koreans, who I believe can work on their opponents weakness. I almost predicted a Korean victory here, but I'll stick with the draw.

Greece 1-3 Nigeria

Both teams have to try and win this one so I think there will be goals. The African nation to end Greek hopes of progressing.

France 1-1 Mexico

Hard one to predict this, as we keep expecting France to turn up and do what their talent suggests they can do and they keep staying at home. They will keep their hopes alive here - as will Mexico - as they share the points to set up a dramatic last round of games in Group A.

No comments:

Post a Comment