Saturday 14 November 2009

PREDICTIONS FOR PLAY-OFFS

My predictions for the World Cup Play-Offs...

As much as I'd like to see Bahrain reach the World Cup for the first time, I think the experience of New Zealand will prevail - I'll go for 1-0.

Uruguay and Costa Rica is a difficult one....I'll go with the Central American nation to come out on top against the two-time World Cup winners...

In Europe? Portugal, having only just sneaked into the play-offs, will get through but I think it'll be two tight games with Bosnia..

Ukraine will beat Greece...

France are in a delicate state and have a coach who may prove to be the weakest link...I think Ireland can take them and I'm expecting real drama in this one..

In spite of Russia's pedigree and Guus Hiddink's midas touch, I have a feeling that Slovenia will come out on top in this one and be heading to South Africa next summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment